In the market

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
So I just went through hell and back with with my 2013 Sierra. Paid it off in July, then in September the transmission went (at 58k miles) along with a bunch of other things. All said and done it took $5k to get it back on the road with a sticker. Then on Tuesday I slid off the road head on into a tree and totaled it.

Since I’m ****** financially I’m going to try and find a nice square body to replace it. I’m specifically interested in 2dr models but I understand they are hard to find in decent shape in New England!

I was curious if there are any key places or websites I should be checking other than Craigslist where I might find more options and not have to sort through hundreds of mislabeled new trucks lol

thanks! Dan

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I just went through hell and back with with my 2013 Sierra. Paid it off in July, then in September the transmission went (at 58k miles) along with a bunch of other things. All said and done it took $5k to get it back on the road with a sticker. Then on Tuesday I slid off the road head on into a tree and totaled it.

Since I’m ****** financially I’m going to try and find a nice square body to replace it. I’m specifically interested in 2dr models but I understand they are hard to find in decent shape in New England!

I was curious if there are any key places or websites I should be checking other than Craigslist where I might find more options and not have to sort through hundreds of mislabeled new trucks lol

thanks! Dan
After you totaled it, were you able to at least keep it? You can recoup some money there, and you'll also have a donor vehicle. How bad was it that it was totaled? Have any pics?

Squirrelsmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
offer up and facebook market place. You won't see them on craigslist really because that's all dealerships now

Baguba

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If work doesn't pick up for me maybe forced to sell 1993 yukon gt. Survivor with 55,000 miles never seen one winter only rain a couple times

Baguba

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will I justed joined ..it does suck big time but may not be able to avoid..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63