I'm new here, is this the right place...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

Lifted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome. Dealer installed lift, or do it yourself?
Dealer installed the lift prior to completion of the sale. It's quite a bit beyond my pay grade for mechanical work. I plan on getting a set of summer tires with new rims as these are my winters off my old truck and the factory rims are a perfect donor. Also I would like to black out the grill and fog light surrounds and the emblems front and rear. I already have LED high beams in and forgot to bring my LED fogs and HID low beams back from work so it will have to wait a month or so until I get back to work and then home again. As well I am looking for a suitable drop down running board or side step to make it a little easier to get into as the wife has complained already and to be honest I'm not getting any younger and that step seems pretty tall some days. Power steps are out as they don't function well in the snow and mud up here...

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

Lifted

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Oh ya and I have to extend the mud flaps a little as they don't seem to keep the road salt and grime off the sides of the hotrod!

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome form Miami Beach Blair!! Very nice Yukon XL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne