Im going to have a brand new 1999 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LEBROND

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo this tahoe is kicking my ass..I finally changed my radiotor $160.00 then while changing that...The oil cooler line breaks apart from the bolt $25...so now i had to change that;went to one shop that was in walking distance;so they said they can get it for me and that their driver was headed to the warehouse to get it and would have the part back there at 4:30....I said ok.so 2 budlight bowling pins and some loli gagging I called the shop and ask did my part get there;sure enough...Uh no we cant get it until tomorrow there was a miscommunication with the driver...so then after I said some words to them I went and got a refund,and walked back to the truck (meanwhile it was like 5pm) so after part chasing and listening to everyone tell me they cant get until tomorrow (keep in my mind my truck is sitting down the street from a shop a cousin of mines works at (in horrible area of Detroit) so finally Oreilys Murrays whatever has it in stock so after long 2 mile walk in horrible Detroit..me and my friend ended up getting the part.long story short put the radiator in,more antifreeze,then more antifreeze,trans line leak,teflon tape;now its fine.So ive been hearing clanking from my truck for a while,ive just been thinking its the shocks because i know they havent been replace since 99 like everything else on here.Ive been noticing that the passenger rear has been sinking so Im like I have to hurry up and fix that..I looked underneath today and SMFH two of the leaf spring are broke..OMG when will it end if it isnt this its that .so now im looking at replacing my shocks,leaf springs,tierods,idler arms,3 ball joints,pinion bearing,o and fuel pump and assembly y y y y y me!!!!!!! so there for ill end up with a new truck SMH.Wish me Luck

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mind as well do all 4 ball joints and inner and outer wheel bearings while you are there. LOL

TahoeJim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Co-worker had a house in Brightmoor, I'd end up giving him a ride 2x a week. Going home at night wasn't the most fun. But then I'd end up down near Warren and Southfield at the wrong time of day, more drama, more shaking my head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA