I'm Bored so I bought this..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill D

Reaction score
I didn't get any responses to my post on the throttle body cleaning / Relearn question , so left with no choice but to buy this and start messin with the CAN... Hopefully it turns out to be worth it, wife didn't say a peep! LOL. Anyone else have one of these, if so How do you like it?

I cant wait to Actuate!

Launch V X431 Pro.jpg

OP
OP
Bill D

Bill D

Reaction score
More concerning is that you still use AOL for email? LOL

Busted! I must have 10 Gmail accounts (can never have too many during a job search), and countless other msn, hotmail, internet provider, etc and a few "anonymized" accounts that I can't remember. passwords for. AOL never got a phone number, email address, etc. That's rare. I have a real love hate relationship with the Google, and I want to keep my emails separated from employer, google and my internet provider. AOL is a fantastic data repository!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bill D

Bill D

Reaction score
jesus i wish i could throw around 800 bucks when i was 'bored'.

I wish I did or should too Derick. It was hard to push that purchase button, but I want to understand these things inside and out and if I need to make a few sacrifices in the next few months, so be it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh