Ideas for some upgrades to my Tahoe... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some really cool modifications on here and I've never really done anything on any truck I've had before. I'm thinking I want to complete the black out look, I already bought the leveling kit and the blacked out Z71 side badges and I definitely would like a different wheel design. I made a bad photoshop mock up of a before and after look. Any ideas or pictures of other wheels already added to new 21's would be super appreciated. It's definitely hard to pull the trigger on the wheels. Any tips, suggestions or ideas - I will take them. Hoping to do everything in one visit.

Current look:
before.jpg

Going for something like this:
after.jpg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen some really cool modifications on here and I've never really done anything on any truck I've had before. I'm thinking I want to complete the black out look, I already bought the leveling kit and the blacked out Z71 side badges and I definitely would like a different wheel design. I made a bad photoshop mock up of a before and after look. Any ideas or pictures of other wheels already added to new 21's would be super appreciated. It's definitely hard to pull the trigger on the wheels. Any tips, suggestions or ideas - I will take them. Hoping to do everything in one visit.

Current look:
View attachment 347330

Going for something like this:
View attachment 347331
Tire Rack has a wheels app that let's you picture what various wheels will look like on your truck. Those black wheels look good IMO.

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda like that blacked out look on yours. I had to do a double take cause I thought it was a sequoia. Wheels and tires look great.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Save money and get your current wheels powdercoated gloss black. Find local references, they do it everywhere. half the price or less of rims. Durable and looks just as good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts