I'd like to buy a vowel please. Building a badge.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TxTaz

Reaction score
Give me an "A"...

I am making a custom badge (TAZ Edition) for my Yukon and I need an "A".

I used the "T" and "Z" from a LTZ badge and used a Texas Edition badge. The picture shows what I have so far.

TazEditionBadge.jpg

I need an "A" about the size of the LTZ badge from any make or model. The "A" from the Texas badge is too big.

Does anyone know of one?

Thank you,
Taz

OP
OP
TxTaz

TxTaz

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I looked at both the Denali and Tahoe badges, the lettering looked to be the same size as the "A" I have...about 1.5" wide.
I found these Duramax Badges that had a picture with a ruler next to it which helps.
I'll post the final result.
Thanks,
Taz

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I looked at both the Denali and Tahoe badges, the lettering looked to be the same size as the "A" I have...about 1.5" wide.
I found these Duramax Badges that had a picture with a ruler next to it which helps.
I'll post the final result.
Thanks,
Taz
There's a guy in one of my Facebook groups that makes custom badges. I haven't bought from him yet, but everyone else who has dealt with him is happy. Let me know if you want his contact information.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Texas Titan.JPG Texas Edition.JPG
Give me an "A"...

I am making a custom badge (TAZ Edition) for my Yukon and I need an "A".

I used the "T" and "Z" from a LTZ badge and used a Texas Edition badge. The picture shows what I have so far.

View attachment 276527

I need an "A" about the size of the LTZ badge from any make or model. The "A" from the Texas badge is too big.

Does anyone know of one?

Thank you,
Taz

Is this what you're looking for?
Texas Edition.JPG Texas Titan.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ppv2018