I Want To Put Together A System, Help Me Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im putting together a system right now, all infinity components and im gunna be running 2 hyphonics class a monoblocks and 2 elemental designs competition 18's maybe 3, but its in the process right now, i miss my old set up,

OP
OP
Ninety5PoloZ

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im putting together a system right now, all infinity components and im gunna be running 2 hyphonics class a monoblocks and 2 elemental designs competition 18's maybe 3, but its in the process right now, i miss my old set up,

Jesus man, thats a little more than I want to do right now LOL, I'd be happy with all my speakers working and my old 12 for now

I'll check out the powerbass mids and see

Thanks guys

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to read everyone's responses.

With stero eqipment...you get what you pay for.

Does it all have to be brand new?

Check Cl you see some crackhead deals for shit.

But one thing I wouldn;t cheap out on is amp kit. Blueflamed recommended me the kicker 0 guage amp kit. That shit was **** expseically since its flex wire.

I picked up my Pioneer 3000ib deck with ipod wire for $110 shipped.
I've seen 3 12" l7's on CL for $150 in a box...they didn;t last long. Just keep searching and be patiant.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork