I want to go lower

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go Lower!! I'd guess NorcalSS has something that would work for you.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again man it doesn't look dropped at all in the front, what spindles did u use? I would drop the front with the drop struts or find out if u even have drop spindles. Your truck is the first I have seen that high. after drop spindles, it looks stock. The rear looks lowered though.

OP
OP
J

Jimmyp19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Again man it doesn't look dropped at all in the front, what spindles did u use? I would drop the front with the drop struts or find out if u even have drop spindles. Your truck is the first I have seen that high. after drop spindles, it looks stock. The rear looks lowered though.

Ground Force Spindles...but I also added Arnott Shocks, I think the spacer on the shock collar should not have been added

derk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let gravity take over and lower it some more. Talk to Tony (NorcalSS) He is super helpful.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah take that collar out and see from there. Cause I have seen the ground force kit and it sits lower than that.

alxs210

Reaction score
You could get some 2500 keys and combined with the spindles you'll go looow.

Boze5

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where did you get your grill, I have a crome Billet grill that I spray painted but I want to price a all black mesh grill........
thx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts