i waana go lower!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
I just installed a 3/5 in my 03 denali all wd, bought the kit from tim. I'm happy with the kit and his support with the install. I just want another 2'' in the rear, any ideas? I already pulled the icsolators out.

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed a 3/5 in my 03 denali all wd, bought the kit from tim. I'm happy with the kit and his support with the install. I just want another 2'' in the rear, any ideas? I already pulled the icsolators out.

you HAVE to do the free travel mod.. then getting an extra inch isnt bad.. 2 is stretching it , i would just make sure youre up on your shock game.. make sure they are stiff and short enough..flip the top shock bolt... AND wheel offset can be an issue.. on the inside and outside

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Time for some airbags.

do the "set n forget" setup.. basically replace your spring with an airbag and air it so set level and dont sweat tanks and compressors.. unless you got the dough

OP
OP
goozdenali

goozdenali

Banned - Bad dealings with members
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea but don't I need to fabricate a top and bottom mount? Also besides that I just need to t the air hose and have a fitting so I can inflate with a gauge right

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
you can fit qa1 springs in rear. you will need to just get the correct length. Inside diameter 2.5 inches. i would go with a 12-325 spring rate. Ill see if i can get the part numbe rof the one I did been a few years.

the qa1 springs fit right in thing is you have to make sure to get the correct shock length because if you dont spring will pop out.

Just like on teh trailblazer ss the qa1 fit perfect inside the tahoes.

hit me up ill tell you how to get it right. If you want to go that low you will need to notch the frame but i can help you pick out the correct spring overall length.

Last edited:

Grocery Getter

A guy with a truck.
Reaction score
you can fit qa1 springs in rear. you will need to just get the correct length. Inside diameter 2.5 inches. i would go with a 12-325 spring rate. Ill see if i can get the part numbe rof the one I did been a few years.

the qa1 springs fit right in thing is you have to make sure to get the correct shock length because if you dont spring will pop out.

Just like on teh trailblazer ss the qa1 fit perfect inside the tahoes.

hit me up ill tell you how to get it right. If you want to go that low you will need to notch the frame but i can help you pick out the correct spring overall length.

I'm also interested in this info, can you please post it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA