I replaced my fender! The Denali DRIVES AGAIN! **PICS**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_0435.jpg

...only issue, the hood is not aligned correctly...but close...I'll let a body shop deal with it once I get the fender painted

The left fender in bubble rap is how it was shipped to me from Ebay....Im returning the ebay fender due to shippment damage...I went to the dealer today and bought another fender (On the right in the big box), then I drove 10 minutes away and picked it up from their warehouse

IMG_0431.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a ****** way to pack a fender. Those guys are dumbasses. Good to hear your truck is going again.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the Denali plastic off the lower portion of your hammered up fender? Shouldn't there be a piece on the lower fender behind the tire?

OP
OP
BlizzardX23

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a ****** way to pack a fender. Those guys are dumbasses. Good to hear your truck is going again.

No kidding...they could have easily shipped it in a box like that GM box...but they dont want to pay extra shipping fees...even though Im the one who paid for shipping anyways!

Now post pics of the updated CAI

lol...will do!

Glad to see you up and running!! No more mishaps kay!

Thats for sure...too expensive...BUT!!! If it wasnt for the mishap...I wouldnt have done the E-Fans and relocate the battery to the back of the truck! ;)

Did you get the Denali plastic off the lower portion of your hammered up fender? Shouldn't there be a piece on the lower fender behind the tire?

I did grab the Denali cladding of the old fender :) I'll put it on later...the fender isnt even painted lol

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score

Almost all used car parts dealers ship fenders that way. I shipped 100s of them at a job I had when I was in school without ever having one damaged in shipment.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats for sure...too expensive...BUT!!! If it wasnt for the mishap...I wouldnt have done the E-Fans and relocate the battery to the back of the truck!

Good things have a way of working out then huh?

I did grab the Denali cladding of the old fender :) I'll put it on later...the fender isnt even painted lol

Just making sure you remembered ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts