I need mirror HELP!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoatsAndHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So Ive been running some aftermarket tow mirrors for about a month now and overall I am very pleased with them, however I’m having 1 slightly annoying issue with them. My Tahoe has the memory feature for the mirrors and since the range of motion and motor speeds are different on the new mirrors, sometimes when I get in the truck the mirrors are pointed all out of wack. This is causing me to have to adjust my mirrors almost every time I get in.

QUESTION: does anyone know how I can disable ONLY the memory setting feature for the mirrors?

20AF2F2F-0525-4949-8728-400FD14C3CA3.jpeg

OP
OP
B

BoatsAndHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Youshould have 2 memory positions...

I’m well aware of that. I’ve programmed both of the memory settings to the same position. I’m not looking for condescending answers, I just want to know how to disable the feature if at all possible.

OP
OP
B

BoatsAndHoes

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the 2021 forum; post up your model year and consider putting your make, model, and year in your signature.
Thank you for the advice, I didn’t realize I had posted in the wrong area. Is there a way to move or remove the post?

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m well aware of that. I’ve programmed both of the memory settings to the same position. I’m not looking for condescending answers, I just want to know how to disable the feature if at all possible.
He wasn’t being condescending. You mistook the tone of his response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Run4st