I Need a tuner in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Born and raised in Miami, moved to the Keys in my early 20s, then back up to Fort Lauderdale in my late 20s before settling down here in Pompano Beach, been here about 20 years now.
Left Fort Lauderdale area for Boynton Beach in '94 and then on to Port Saint Lucie in 2010. When the restaurants get too long of a line on Friday night, it's time to move!

We've been back down that way a few times as of late, it's barely recognizable anymore.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I must have called at least 15 shops in Broward County, left messages with most, the five or six I did speak with wanted $350 - $850 to disable the DOD via HPTuners or similar. Then finally, I came across American Muscle Performance in Pompano Beach (my town), they quoted me $200 over the phone, which ended up being $265, more than a range but less than everyone else. He also said I wouldn't need to buy another credit for future engine tunes. It was one hour of labor $155 + 2 Hptuner credits @$55 each - took about 10 mins. Badass Mopar/chevy shop by the way with cammed out/tuned Hemis for days.

American Muscle Performance
1461 SW 30th Ave #16

BlackBear tune? My kids might know someone up our way, a new shop opened up last year with a dyno in town. I'll check and report back in a few days.
Glad you were able to find someone local.

We can always do a single item tune AFM disable for $125 but you would have to send in your ECM. Or we can do via email with our EFILive AutoCal V3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC