I need a passenger tail light assembly for my 2017 GMC Yukon, where's the best place to buy one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tigerpark

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need a passenger tail light assembly for my 2017 Yukon, where's the best place to buy? The dealership wants over $800 for one.

SSpinball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 2016 Denali Taillights available, both left and right side used $400. in Texas

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I, as well have both sides, mint cond. lenses that I would sell - Both have had the repair done to avoid down-the-line failure. If yours merely has the electrical failure, you should try doing the repair....What do you have to lose?

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with ^^^^^^^. I had one replaced under extended warranty due to it being non-servicable. The repair process is pretty straightforward for someone with basis mechanical and electrical skills

YukonDaniel

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I, as well have both sides, mint cond. lenses that I would sell - Both have had the repair done to avoid down-the-line failure. If yours merely has the electrical failure, you should try doing the repair....What do you have to lose?
Any chance you still have the taillights available for 2016 Yukon Denali?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts