I need a little help mac sensor question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well I don't know how…….I was an auto body apprentice a long time ago is that when you turn the keyy off and on a few times then the service light will blink like whatever among of times and thats your code?????

all i have now are a small amount off common rachets

OP
OP
F

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The garage called today fixed the throttle position sensor ws the problem

OP
OP
F

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow what a difference…….the sensor must have been bad all the long….(only had it a few months now) But when I used to start it up it would rev high then settle down some, but when i put it in gear it would jump ahead some.

Now when it starts the idle is calm and when engaging it to gear its nice and smooth not jumping at all….

The shop said it was reading two code the map and tps..

shared for the info.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
depending on outside temp the engine will always rev higher then base idle at start up but at different rpm points. it should not jump tho. so what is going on with map sensor?

OP
OP
F

fredbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
every things fine now…i changed the map because of the sputter and lack of power now its snappy and crisp…thanks for your help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n