I have a 01 denali and want to do the E fan upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have E-fans on my truck. Not only does it stay below running temp, I did my water pump in about 15 mins. No more having to pull the fan makes it worth it for me.

OP
OP
Brooklyndenali

Brooklyndenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yes, Dorman 620-654, but make sure you have the larger radiator: 56 x 21 x 10.5 inches, according to amazon, is the fan size, so you should make sure your radiator is 56 x 21 inches

ok thanks will chec it ASAP

Last edited:

Danielgreig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said. Don't pay more for junkyard pull outs when you can get new for $140. I did the same thing. Only difference is I used the wiring harness from Nelson Performance. Much cleaner wire loom and works great. I have my relays mounted to my pcm cover so the harness is the right length.

http://nelsonperformance.com/products.htm#

So, with the above harness, do you still need to get a tune to get it to work or can I add to my otherwise more or less stock Tahoe and still see an improvement?

chizwizdiz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, with the above harness, do you still need to get a tune to get it to work or can I add to my otherwise more or less stock Tahoe and still see an improvement?

You still need a tune to tell the computer to turn on the fans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA