I guess 18.4 mpg is to be expected?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just completed a 250+ mile trip through the Vermont mountains, and I averaged 15.9 mpg on my 07 Yukon XL Denali. Of course, my wife was in that truck with me. :chair:
Whereabouts in Vermont?! My family is all there. Grandparents were in Waterbury just passed the exit off the 89 up until the end of 2019. I love that whole area, including Stowe and Al the little stops on the way to it. So I know a lot to the mountains well. My mom just flew back to help with Gramps and she’ll be in northern between rouses point, New York and Swanton on the Vermont side.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whereabouts in Vermont?! My family is all there. Grandparents were in Waterbury just passed the exit off the 89 up until the end of 2019. I love that whole area, including Stowe and Al the little stops on the way to it. So I know a lot to the mountains well. My mom just flew back to help with Gramps and she’ll be in northern between rouses point, New York and Swanton on the Vermont side.
Hapgood Pond, near Peru.