I love my new 2015 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powderbrake

Reaction score
I just came back from a hunting trip in South Dakota. I started with just 600 miles on the Tahoe , carefully broken in. The trip was 1860 miles, mostly highway, running 65 to 75 mph (the speed limits, I would never state that I broke them), it took 94.5 gallons, for a 19.7 mpg average.

Considering that it has the trailer package with the higher ratio axle, and it was loaded down with our guns and shooting tables and coolers and stuff, it was great gas mileage as far as I am concerned. I have been driving Tahoes and Suburbans for over 30 years, and none of them ever did this good. Besides, it included over 150 miles of gravel roads and off road in 4wd, which also eats the gas.

I like everything about the vehicle except the Nav system. I don't like the programming, and the lousy manual. It's not too intuitive. I will have to use it more to get familiar with it. I don't use a nav very often. I like the mylink radio, and it sounds great.

Tahoe LT, Champange Silver, Cocoa interior, Buckets second row, Trailer pack, My Link, and Nav.

ps.
I got my Weathertech floormats just in time for the trip, but they do not have anything except the front mats at this time. I lined the cargo area with some carpet I had and that served the purpose. I plan to get a cargo liner and second row mats when they are available.

Which brings up the 3rd row seats: I have NO use for them. I used to order my suburbans and Tahoes with no 3rd row. I wish they could be left out, as I NEVER use them.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which brings up the 3rd row seats: I have NO use for them. I used to order my suburbans and Tahoes with no 3rd row. I wish they could be left out, as I NEVER use them.

Sucks about the 15+

I wish there was a way to take it out...

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Husky liners are out now for the whole truck. I have them and really like them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA