i get to post in this group these days :')

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eusibius2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@denalilex Congrats on the new (to you) ride. You're going to love it. I've got a 2022 6.2L Z71 Tahoe and it's a dream compared to my previous '04 5.3L Tahoe.

Show pics of the gorgeous 2 tone white!

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This song captures how I feel when I get a new car better than any other.

Last edited:

JGinLA

Reaction score
@denalilex adaptive cruise will allow your car to automatically “adapt” to the speed the car in front of you going. Say your going 60 down the road with your cruise set and the car In front of u is going 56 your car will automatically start doing the speed(56) of that car . It’s a nice feature my wife’s Tahoe has it, u gotta watch it tho because it will slam on the brakes if u have cruise set and a car in front of u slows down to turn. U can also go back to normal electronic cruise if u don’t like it. I will say it was nice for a long summer trip we did traveling down I-75.
It doesn't account for tailgaters on your bumper when it slams on the brakes.

Nashoba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree that it will look better with the front windows tinted, but on the other hand, when you get to age 75, it can be difficult seeing through them at night when turning corners, even under streetlights. Another bad part of the aging process, I guess.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree that it will look better with the front windows tinted, but on the other hand, when you get to age 75, it can be difficult seeing through them at night when turning corners, even under streetlights. Another bad part of the aging process, I guess.
I'm only coming up on 50 but I hear that 100 percent. I had to take the 20% off my front side windows because it screwed my peripheral vision up at night and in the dark rain. But the 2nd row I have 5% and the rest of the back I have double layer 5%.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo