i can put TPMS wheels on my truck right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont know if my truck has TPMS, i would assume it does not, it's a 2000 yukon, i want to buy a set of 03+ ss oem 20's with TPMS, can i still use the wheels and just not use the TPMS?

yooformula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should be able to but you can have them taken out and sold. I have seen set go for $100 locally.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
if your truck doesn't have the receiver for the TPMS it won't hurt anything to install the wheels with them on it...if your truck has the receiver you will want to "relearn" the tpms sensors to the truck.

As yooformula said...might as well have them removed and sell them, but if you have to pay to have them removed by a tire shop...leave them in...

Pat

OP
OP
T3rry

T3rry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how do i know if my truck has em?

and if i am having them powdercoated, i'll have to have them removed anyways, before they go for powdercoating.

OKLAGMCRUISER

Need drop...send $
Reaction score
if you have them on your stockers and it's in the dic for tire monitor/pressure then you have them now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkHearse