Hypertech max energy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
anyone running one?

Not here... I am running a custom Diablew tune from my Diablo I2.

I think one of these hypertechs was for sale on here recently... if my memory serves me.

***EDIT***

Guess my memory didn't serve me too well this time. I jist went and looked in the classifieds but couldn't find it... maybe it was somewhere else I saw it.

shofzr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, I picked one up from eBay I just wanted to adjust the speedometer because of different tire height..

I also raised the redline,
Raised shift points, and increased shift firmness.
And removed top speed limit [emoji51][emoji1783].

It was worth the $99 I payed, but if it was much more I would just do a custom tune.

6ed6420d5a25a0186a5a1abc3890de01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBlueLB756

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Both of my vehicles are Hypertech tuned because I got them from someone who wanted to drink the Kool-ade and all I wanted was a truck and Tahoe that ran like they were supposed to (or like I wanted them to).

I'd buy another Mustang if I wanted to go fast.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hyper-tech was one of the early tuners available. I installed tunes on a 2000 Yukon XL and a 2004 Avalanche 2500 (8.1 BBC) In both cases they helped some.

Keanen55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run 1 currently! Money well spent. Adjust speedo, trans shift firmness, turn off DOD, and add a few extra horses! If you find a deal, pick it up! You wont be disappointed!

Not sure what you're looking to accomplish. A lot of folks here use Black Bear autocal to tune their truck for a more custom tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore