Hyper-flash after 4 regular blinks - No LED's - Both Sides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am having an issue with my 15 LT Tahoe. All lighting is stock. Experiencing a hyper-flash after 4 'normal-speed' blinks. This is on both sides. All bulbs are working, fore and aft.
I have removed and cleaned all undercar harness connections and grounds. Has anyone experienced this or have some helpful conjecture as to the issue? Thanks.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I am having an issue with my 15 LT Tahoe. All lighting is stock. Experiencing a hyper-flash after 4 'normal-speed' blinks. This is on both sides. All bulbs are working, fore and aft.
I have removed and cleaned all undercar harness connections and grounds. Has anyone experienced this or have some helpful conjecture as to the issue? Thanks.
I'd start replacing bulbs. Could be some weird stuff going on with the bulb filaments. They're cheap enough. Start with the simple stuff first.

OP
OP
kurtibm

kurtibm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd start replacing bulbs. Could be some weird stuff going on with the bulb filaments. They're cheap enough. Start with the simple stuff first.
Thanks.
I did replace the reverse & rear turns so far. My thinking(?) is it would be unlikely that an issue on one side would affect BOTH sides to have hyperflash.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks.
I did replace the reverse & rear turns so far. My thinking(?) is it would be unlikely that an issue on one side would affect BOTH sides to have hyperflash.
True, but since you already did the grounds and harnesses I was suggesting something easy--just to knock that out of the equation. I can't tell you how many times something has happened with one of my cars where a mechanic has said he's never seen that happen before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork