Hybrid kit??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can only see it having a major fallout with the rotors because there a university not a brake designer

Polomintus

Reaction score
I think with any you have to be sceptical with anything these days, but I think the realist in me likes the idea. Brushless motors are the bomb, no doubt that this basic concept is a good idea. Putting aside concerns on how water, heat and other factors attributing to the life of the motor(s), then i think this is great approach.

I like the idea, would like to see it developed further over the years, however, battries, extra weight, etc... Anyone know much about KERS? Kynetic Energy Recovery Systems? (Formula One). This is already finding its way into the market.

Cheers POLO

mattjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I was interested in a hybrid I wouldn't have bought a Tahoe. This is interesting, but don't expect to be able to buy it as a kit and install it anytime soon.

Yuk0n07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^Same here if I really wanted a Hybrid my yukon would not have been my first choice, but going from my old 7.3L to the yukon fells like Im in a Hybrid :)