Husky Weatherbeater Black Floormats (almost complete set) for '07-14 Tahoe/Yukon/Esky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I bought these for my 2011 Yukon Denali then a month later that vehicle was totaled in an accident. The replacement vehicle I bought is an XL, so I had to get an all new set.

The set is for the 2nd row bucket setup. I am missing the front passenger mat, not sure what happened to it. I might have dropped it at the tow lot when I was removing all my belongings a few days after the accident. It includes all the other mats....

-Front driver
-2nd row mat (#98251)
-Aisle runner between 2nd row buckets (#81251)
-Rear cargo that has the slots cut so the 3rd row installs on top and protrudes into the foot well area (behind 2nd row buckets) for the 3rd row seat (#28251)

All of these pieces cost $405 on their site, but the front mats are only sold in pairs and not individual left/right, so to get replacement fronts they are $107.

Asking $225

These are bulky and I'd prefer a local sale near the St. Louis, MO area, but may consider shipping for shipping costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24