How to remove front valence?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, whats the procedure on removing the front valence? I want to paint mine tomorrow but need to know how to get it off there.. thanks for the help

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man its a pain in the ass. There is a bunch of fasteners under there.. some harder then others to get.. Lots of patience though

OP
OP
rogue status hoho

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man its a pain in the ass. There is a bunch of fasteners under there.. some harder then others to get.. Lots of patience though

haha alright thanks for the warning... I saw the fasteners.. how do you get them off?

viximaging

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I usually use a tab removal tool. You can get a set of harbor frieght. i think they call them interior removal tools or something..

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a ******. The pressure plastic clips, you have to pull up the center piece before you can pop em out. I used a screwdriver or two and leverage.

Last edited:

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
viximaging I Like Your Yukon a lot it looks Good. What part oh Spring are You From? My Parents live in Champion Forest near Loutta and S.H.249. Oh and those Tabs are a pain in the ass. Good Luck I had to take mine off to put my bumper cover on. Busted my Fingers a couple of times lol.

OP
OP
rogue status hoho

rogue status hoho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha okay I just gave up on taking it off.. those caps are a major Pain in the ass to get off.. I couldn't get the first one off by the wheel.. I was scared to break it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84