How To - disable auto headlights Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LordGeek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My first set did also .. installed load resistors on each side, haven't blown out anymore since .. have had the same LED's in the DRL now 6 months.

dbahsee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My DRL's are still turning on even with mod

I tried using the 1.5 ohm resistor and my DRL lights still come on when i start the car, and when i use the method of the parking brake and releaseing it after starting the car does nothing for me, cus my lights still turn on. I even tried taking out the fuses for the drl both of them and had this mod in place and my lights stilll turn on. Can someone , anyone, tell me what i can do to get them to stop turning on so I can install my hid lights i ordered from DDM Tuning. Dont want to install them and they end up burning out.

I am driving a 2002 chevy tahoe Z71

CG-ITS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, I just saw this bypass writeup on the auto-headlights and was wondering how you found out which wires to use for that?
Do you have a wiring diagramm for the car, or even just for the bcm or can you give me some advice where/how I could get such a thing?

(Planning multiple mods for which I need to know how the bcm operates. Would like to install a override button for the ding-ding-ding for key in ignition and door open as well as for the auto-headlights)

Thanks,
Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo