How much!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah the only reason people scoop these up are because they are after the tahoe police/urban stealth look. I just need to buy me a set of center caps and new tires, but that wont be any time soon.

I'll be picking up both sets this Friday, I'll end up keeping 5 and selling the other 3.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, when you get them let me know how much you want for one shipped to 20007 ... I've been thinking of getting one as a spare for long trips as hybrids come without a spare.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I tried the UPS calculator and ground shipping came out to around $55.

I've seen the same wheels on eBay for $70 shipped, which would be cheaper for you. I'll try selling local first though.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much u want for the whole set? I'll ship them via my fedex account.

These are not the standard stock wheels. These are the ones on the police tahoes. Completely different.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I'm pretty confident these aren't the cops wheels on the newer 07+ Tahoes. These have 16 holes, the cop ones only have 8. You can google and see that just about all of them have the 8 hole wheel, and all the police Tahoes I've seen here in LA and surrounding cities are also the 8 hole wheel.
These 16 hole ones do look exactly like the ones that came on the older police Impalas.

But I'll be keeping 5 wheels from this set and the rest will go up for sale. I'll see if this guy can get some more sets.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... I've seen the 16 holes before, maybe just really rare. Ahwell.

OP
OP
haks310

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Yeah I've been trying to find out what they come on. I know they come ad spares on certain vehicles. And I had one guy say that vehicles had them installed and shipped to dealerships to prevent wheel theft. Dealerships would then install whatever wheel was in the vehicle package you ordered.

I do know those 8 hole wheels come on 07+ Tahoes with the chrome covers, and they also come on the work trucks, they aren't black though.

MTUYukOn777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What does shipping look like for 48423? I must say I'm intrigued, as was mentioned earlier: "urban stealth look". I am after that look, haha.

Edit: Assuming they will fit an 01 Yuk'...which they should, am I correct?

86mk7

Reaction score
I know they put some on like that for the escalades and denali to prevent wheel theft when there shipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
artmumf

Latest posts