How much are stock 20s selling for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
A

antigua

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To DM7582 if my local buyer falls through we can chat about working something out.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd sell my factory chrome 2015 20's with tires for $1200 in a heart beat. If anyone close to LA 70506 zip sees this and wants em hit me up :)

ConstantNRG

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a set of factory 20's coming off Thursday if anyone's interested, have 32 miles on them as of today, so about 50 by Thursday. I'm on Long Island but will ship if needed.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. I have stock 17 chromed on my 2006 Denali xl. I'd like a set of OEM 20s that GM offered for that year. There's several choices all of which I like. But my concern is how will it affect the handling of my ride? Any negative feedback with those wheels. I'm meticulous with car care so wheels and tires got rotated and balanced quite often. That won't be an issue. And I don't like wheels that are wide enough to stick out past the wheel well. Are any of the OEM 20s that GM offered wide enough to stick out? I know that will cause handling and alignment to go haywire.

OP
OP
A

antigua

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just an update to this as I was the op. Just sold my 20s to a local buyer slee for 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman