How many stockers out there?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
I know many are modding their GMT900's, but how many are just keeping them stock, for budgetary reasons or other reasons. I think blinged out trucks attract thieves as well.

OP
OP
TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK

TAHOE FREAK
Reaction score
I might add a DVD player one day, but I am happy with stock.

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here, i have a billet grille, avs ventshade's and bug-deflector. will be painting the bowtie's black when it stops raining on the weekend. other than that maybe just one or 2 gm accessories in the future. i dont want to attract to much attention to the punk kids around town who drive 91-96 civics

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
other than HIDS on the yukon im stock. Gm accessory rims but not much else. I think a Black bear tune is next though.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
Same here probably going to get a tune and billet GMC emblem. My truck is also debadged if that counts.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Mines relatively stock.

Most of my mods are functional or to make the truck fit my needs better. For example my Nav head unit, HID lights for better lighting, bug flector to keep it cleaner, window tint to make the interior more comfortable.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
im keeping mine pretty much stock. minor mods would be the magnaflow muffler and chrome grills

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
Mines relatively stock.

Most of my mods are functional or to make the truck fit my needs better. For example my Nav head unit, HID lights for better lighting, bug flector to keep it cleaner, window tint to make the interior more comfortable.

you still using the kit I sold ya? Just curious to see the longevity of it.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keeping a stock look here.... maybe going with a HD hood and some bigger tires by next winter with a body lift but no wheels or anything to make it stand out in a crowd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elepere