How Long Did You Wait From Order To Delivery?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikemal565

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered my yukon denali xl on 4/1....im at 4200 with a delivery date of 5/17....
I got lucky I guess went by fast

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered February 1st.
Dealer says the reality is another four weeks to build, and another four weeks after that to ship.
My dealer found an Escalade that he can dealer trade for with the same colors, and we looked at it tonight.
It might be just us, but we like the Denali better, especially the interior. The Denali is definitely more conservative, and a lot less swoopy looking.
This Escalade had a $500.00 wheel option...painted 22" wheels, no chrome at all.. Someone tell me what business these "option" wheels have on an 81k vehicle?
They look uber cheap.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered February 1st.
Dealer says the reality is another four weeks to build, and another four weeks after that to ship.
My dealer found an Escalade that he can dealer trade for with the same colors, and we looked at it tonight.
It might be just us, but we like the Denali better, especially the interior. The Denali is definitely more conservative, and a lot less swoopy looking.
This Escalade had a $500.00 wheel option...painted 22" wheels, no chrome at all.. Someone tell me what business these "option" wheels have on an 81k vehicle?
They look uber cheap.

Obviously personal preference but x2 on Denali over Escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667