How do I make my 2007 Tahoe 4x4 ride better on washboard roads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mikesmith

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You should probably just do a quick little prerunner build on it

That's certainly the idea here, but I'm coming up a bit dry looking for any existing systems or readily available parts... I was hoping to find somebody here with more info to guide me in the right direction, but so far nothing significant... are you aware of anybody making anything that could help me do that (short of something 100% custom)?

Try test driving a 2013 on one of these roads. Tell the dealer you want to specifically ride a washboard road. This will give you an idea of where your current suspension stands vs new oem.

I actually have a friend who has a 2012 or 2013 LTZ 4x4 with the auto-ride and auto-leveling systems. I was talking to him today about his experiences with bad roads and it sounds like it's definitely better than mine. I was hoping somebody could offer insight into the viability of retrofitting those systems onto my vehicle, but haven't found much online except complaints about them having problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar