HORN Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speedyhen

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but what is the best replacement for the horn. My truck's has gone bad and i need to replace it. want a nice loud horn.

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i replaced my stock horn on my 05 denali with an off the shelf air horn from o'reilly's. way louder than the stock horn. i just disconnected one side (two horns on the truck, one on either side below the headlights.)and hooked the air horn up to the other side. that way if i ever decide to return to stock horns i can just plug them back in. horn kit come s with relay and everything. hope this helps . there are lots of options out there. best of luck to ya

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah my mom had an 86 coupe deville growing up and that horn was awesome. she kept getting her hood ornament stolen so we got one of those hood ornament alarms all the dealers sold in the 80s/90s and when u pulled on the hood ornament to try to steal it it would blow the horns at you. never lost another one haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
808JAM