HITCH COVER INSTALLED!! pics !!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i finally found the hitch cover ive wanted.. got it off ebay for 80$ shipped already painted! i think it cleans the truck up nice... heres a few pics for those who may be thinkin about gettin one..lemme know whut yall think.
picture.jpg
picture.jpg

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good. It was one of my first purchases!

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help to nathan!! im loving ur wheels , truck theme is beautiful.. u55s??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! I'll be doing this very soon as well.

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice buy. I need one of those too. Mine doesn't clip on all the way and comes loose. The cheapest I found it for a Denali was $100. I think the Tahoe and Denali covers are different. But it doesn't bother me enough to buy it yet. I ended up just taking it off. I'd rather spend that money on other mods but I'll probably end up doing it one day unless I can have mine repaired somehow.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The denalis bumper are different than the regular tahoe/yukon bumper cover. The Denalis look way better IMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
btuckz71

btuckz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. Nice buy. I need one of those too. Mine doesn't clip on all the way and comes loose. The cheapest I found it for a Denali was $100. I think the Tahoe and Denali covers are different. But it doesn't bother me enough to buy it yet. I ended up just taking it off. I'd rather spend that money on other mods but I'll probably end up doing it one day unless I can have mine repaired somehow.

yea i think the ltz tahoes r the same as urs an escalades but mine has to clips on the outside and a little smaller...

fire730

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck is black too and I guess that is why it doesnt bother me having the receiver showing.

I guess thats why I cant justify spending $80 on one. Do they secure in any way or can someone just come along and steal it?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My truck is black too and I guess that is why it doesnt bother me having the receiver showing.

I guess thats why I cant justify spending $80 on one. Do they secure in any way or can someone just come along and steal it?

Someone can easily steal it. if you know how to get it off. 2 plugs in the bottom, slide to the right, pull off

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia