high mount brake light plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mflintoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for someone in the know to tell me a part # or size/name of the plug that connects the third brake light on the rear spoiler. my old light was cracked, water got in and rusted the pins. When I removed the plug the pins came with it. I'd just like to replace the whole plug.
2015 TAHOE

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone in the know to tell me a part # or size/name of the plug that connects the third brake light on the rear spoiler. my old light was cracked, water got in and rusted the pins. When I removed the plug the pins came with it. I'd just like to replace the whole plug.
2015 TAHOE
@915_Tahoe does a good job with these types of questions.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya sometimes you just have to go on ebay and try and find one that matches your old one, I just put in "gm connector" in the search bar, the one for my front shocks came up at the dealer only as "genuine gm connector" it didn't even have a part number, same for the clip that holds my injector harness on the bracket, no part sold separate but I found by accident it is the same clip that holds the wiring harness to my headlight housing so I just snatched one off of a old headlight.

OP
OP
mflintoff

mflintoff

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a harness coming up from the states, local dealer said 3 to 5 days. I will post a pic and part # for future reference should anyone be in the same spot I am

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe