Hi-Lift Jack Mount Location?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
I agree, NBS looks way better all "tacted" out then a NNBS but either way the both look awesome. Creeto has an awesome lifted NNBS that he actually uses haha

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
To each his own I guess, I just prefer the non-sloppy clean look. Old school throw back Tahoes can pull it off a little better, I just don’t think it looks right on a NNBS in my opinion. However, Creeto is an exception to that for sure.
I do have to question anyone who says the old school NBS is a better looking truck though.
AquinoSteven, is that your green rig? That thing looks pretty serious, did you custom build that bumper?

Last edited:

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Nah, I wish, both trucks are off Z71tahoe suburban forum. The black truck has a TJM bumper that is no longer in production. You would be VERY lucky if you could find a used one. One the other forum we almost got the company to bring them back but we couldnt get enough people.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

The Green truck has a ranch hand with welded in fishing rod holders. Its just been rhino lined

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
wait...who said anything about it being "poser"?

I was the one who said something about being a poser.
I decided to delete it so I didn’t sound like a dick. When I originally posted to the OP, all I could think about was this dude I used to go to school with who had a body lifted Ford Explorer with a jack bolted to the rear bumper. That POS never even left gravel let alone mud. Anyways, I apologize if I offended anyone who has a jack mounted on their rigs. They are nice to have and can look cool if its on the right truck such as the pics posted above with the roof racks. I really did not mean to sound so opinionated, I had a ****** day and was talking out of my ass a little. I wish I had a pic to post of this dude Explorer though, you guys would crack up.

Last edited:

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait...who said anything about it being "poser"?

I was the one who said something about being a poser.
I decided to delete it so I didn’t sound like a dick. When I originally posted to the OP, all I could think about was this dude I used to go to school with who had a body lifted Ford Explorer with a jack bolted to the rear bumper. That POS never even left gravel let alone mud. Anyways, I apologize if I offended anyone who has a jack mounted on their rigs. They are nice to have and can look cool if its on the right truck such as the pics posted above with the roof racks.

ohhh I see....understandable lol...I'd probly agree with you

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Haha i knew those pics would work. 98% of the trucks on here are lowered so i think you guys get used to seeing lowered Tahoes. I thought id freshin it up a bit with some lifted hoes.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its all good Conor, its hard explain stuff on the internet lol. Especially when there's no context or background knowledge of what you were thinking of

I like those pics a lot Steven, makes me want to lift mine even more. Thanks for sharing!

AquinoSteven

Key and Spacer Guru
Reaction score
Do it!!!!!!!!. Im waiting to lift mine. I got everything but i dont wanna pay twice for an alignment. Hopefully this week.

And yes more pics. We need more lifted tahoe over here!!!
DSCN4690.jpg
keystahoe.jpg
IMG_1132.jpg
IMG_1133.jpg

OP
OP
Hurlz07Tahoe

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whoa I'm glad every thing has settled down. I didn't want to start a war here! Haha

I'm not worried about looks here, I'm concerned about functionality. Like I said, I want to have the hi-lift available when I take the boat or jet ski out and launch it from a sandy beach...or if I ever decide to do something stupid with my slightly lifted rig. I can't put the lift inside the truck cause I usually have my dog in the back end (w/ 3rd row seats out) and other friends in the back seat. I don't want to put a cage on the roof cause I use a roof box for skis/snowboard and camping/boating gear (yes I actually use my truck for doing a lot of things...what they are made for) ;) This isn't something I would keep on all of the time because I know it won't look the best, the rain here in Seattle will rust the shit out of it, and I don't want it coming lose and damaging anything on my truck.

I looked at the factory roof rails for a quick second and I'm gonna take a trip to a hardware store to see what I can do. Either get something to wrap around the rails or I may be able to drill a small hole for a bolt-mount type design.

Connor thanks for the compliment! I'll get some more pictures up on here soon. I'm just about done moding my tahoe...