Hey guys I'm trying to nitrous my 99 350 Tahoe and I need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HellToPay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
TYF Newbie
Guys I'm wondering if any of yall would know about putting a 75-100 wet shot of nitrous to a stock 99 350 tahoe. I've done some decent research into it I'm not looking to turn the truck into a dragster just quicken her up. Any tips advice or knowledge would be great

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TYF Newbie
Guys I'm wondering if any of yall would know about putting a 75-100 wet shot of nitrous to a stock 99 350 tahoe. I've done some decent research into it I'm not looking to turn the truck into a dragster just quicken her up. Any tips advice or knowledge would be great
Build a spare motor. Quicken her up for when? Going to the hardware store or at the drags?

A great many folks with your truck do an LS Swap to satisfy their need for speed. But if yours were mine, I would keep it more original and possibly go with a 383 or 400. It's the torque that gets you off the line and moving.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just noticed this post was from last October. This engine probably blew up last November!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24