Her HOE Pics Inside :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very clean Tahoe. Skip the chrome door handle idea--too flashy. Some rear PTM Esky vents would look good and top it off with a HD hood. Keep up the good work ;)

OP
OP
ChevyDiva

ChevyDiva

Reaction score
Nicely Done! The HOE looks great! If you don't mind me asking, which HID Kit did you go with?

Hi I went with the 6000k for headlights & fog lights, I am not sure of the brand it was just a plug and play one. I also have the projector Headlamps.

Thank you everyone for your comments.
I have had the truck for almost a year now and had the wheels put on about a year ago and had the tail lights and my deck then. So I recently did the new little mods and lowering it. I think exhaust and katzkin will be the next thing I do. I wish I could put the 2003 steering wheel in mine and also the newer gauge cluster they are both really nice features that the 2002 doesn't have.
I never would of thought to have 20" LTZ stock wheels and like it lol, I have always been a bling girl chrome wheels etc.
my husband was the one who actually suggested I get the stock LTZ wheels lol.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I'm with you on the newer cluster and steering wheel wishing it would fit ours. Such a nice upgrade.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must say the only reason this thread got so many visits is because of the title. Lol:)

OP
OP
ChevyDiva

ChevyDiva

Reaction score
I just took some more pictures on the way to work, can see it better plus she got a bath yesterday lol

Tahoe2_zps490ca7a1.jpg

Tahoe_zpsee9236f0.jpg

Tahoe4_zpsbbdd3b2e.jpg

Tahoe3_zpscbf1aea4.jpg

Tahoe5_zps96ba2aa7.jpg

image_zps88ba826d.jpg

Tahoe8_zpscb3a1350.jpg

Tahoe9_zps3ede72a8.jpg

Tahoe10_zpsb1749cb7.jpg

Last edited:

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very clean Tahoe. Skip the chrome door handle idea--too flashy. Some rear PTM Esky vents would look good and top it off with a HD hood. Keep up the good work ;)

This^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz