Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
chevykid91 said:
Will do, if they do not have proper voltage. Then i'm assuming its either wiring or ecu.

Assuming you are talking positive side of voltage, that would be from bat to fuses to ignition switch to more fuses to the injectors. From the injectors to ecm you would be looking for the negative side of voltage. Ground basically. When the key is on and the ground side of injectors have a decent low resistance ground they will activate open. If there is a break there the ecu may not be able to command them open properly.

OP
OP
C

chevykid91

Reaction score
I have .65-.7 volts at each injector. With it running or just ignition on. Truck is not giving me a no start today its cold and rainy out, thats prob why. But i am getting spark. Ill have to t something into lines for fuel pressure its tbi no test port. Im thinking this will be a wiring issue or pcm.

OP
OP
C

chevykid91

Reaction score
it was when I turned the key on engine off and also with engine idling. unfortunately it kept starting up every time I shut it off. I couldn't do it during crank, no start.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Let me try again. Where in the wiring? On the side of injector wiring that had a red or white wire from fuse or the other side which have wires going to the ecm?

OP
OP
C

chevykid91

Reaction score
I think the problem may be on the ecm side, but I have to have a good day to trace the wiring back. If its the reading i got. I got them from going across each injector. With a dvom one probe on each injector terminal unplugged with ignition on. And back probing wires when running.

OP
OP
C

chevykid91

Reaction score
Found the issue it was the fuel pump relay. It wouldnt start on a hot and humid day. Thanks for all the help.