help! white smoke all of a sudden this morning...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get this kit instead. you will notice it hass a t in the part number. http://www.amazon.com/Fel-Pro-HST7733PT16-Gasket-Head-Set/dp/B001C98GAO

it is a better kit built for severe duty.

Nice! U got a great deal on your heads man, I already got the HST7733PT16 Felpro kit but will just use the IM gaskets that came with them as I am out of cash and dropping the kit off today lol...I did get a new bolt set though....just cant wait to get my Yukon back. Then I can start the audio build, performance mods ect ect since this major issue is getting repaired.

Last edited:

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
so if you have the kit with "t" in it use them all with what is pulled apart. the non "T" kit im gaskets are like oem and not as good as "T" ones are.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

maybe i misread something.

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so if you have the kit with "t" in it use them all with what is pulled apart. the non "T" kit im gaskets are like oem and not as good as "T" ones are.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

maybe i misread something.

Okay, I just got the one from the part # you suggested earlier in this thread, went to drop off some parts today though, pics coming.

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her back!

Welp, its been a cpl weeks and I now have the Yukon back and I must say, she drives smoother and seems to run alot better and no smoke ect ect....thanks all for commenting on this thread!

OP
OP
K

knoslf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!! Now test it at the quarter mile track... JK

lol....not quite ready for that yet. Next I need to replace the tire rod/upper ball joints and then start the audio install which will probably be on going through the winter lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700