HELP on rear climate control/seat heater bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So after searching the forums for hours now, I can not find the help I need. (Obviously, or I wouldn't be making a request!) I have an 05 Denali with the digital rear climate control IN THE CONSOLE, not the roof. It seems that one of the buttons for the rear heated seats, and some of the buttons on the climate control are not lighting up.. Questions are as follows: What bulbs do I use for these? LED suggestions (3mm, 5mm, etc..) are welcome as I am starting a complete LED conversion on the interior in the next month. Question two, how the HECK to I get the switches and the panel out without damaging the console? Can I even get into the switches for the seat heaters and change the bulbs? Any and all suggestions are welcome, advice is appreciated, and beer is always a great gift as I begin my compressor replacement this weekend.
:happy160:

scrtcell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There are 4 screws on the back of the console behind the cup holders the you have to remove the arm rest door and then remove the tray inside the center console once you remove the inner tray then you will see two more screws in the top that holds the back panel on the seat heater switches are screwed in from behind...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman