Help me Decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
orig.jpg

http://www.alpine-usa.com/company/press/general/2011/alpine-electronics-introduces-the-ina-w910-audiovideonavigation-system/

Dome33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
DO NOT PURCHASE THE REAR ENTERAINMENT SYSTEM! It is a waste of money. You can only connect a total of (2) headsets to the system. Our 2015 allowed at least (4), so why GM downgraded with this system on connectivity I don't know. Plus it only has Hulu and YouTube and you can't add Apps. You have to use a FireStick or similar device plugged into the HDMI. Either spend the money on an aftermarket system or just use tablets with the WiFi. Ford & Jeep Rear Enterainment is light years ahead of GM. It's crazy how my Denali with drive itself and change lanes, but can't connect more than (2) headsets to the RSE.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depends on your area. South TX get the GPS. you're truck can be in Mexico before you know this gone. crazy common. more f250s seem to be the target but it's iffy aways.

nice low. crime area, just get the radio and enjoy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne