Help me Decide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I get a choice of a toy for xmass, new Head unit or Security/GPS system

Im looking into the alpine ina 900Bt head unit. Has all the features im looking for, Ipod input, nav, phone bluetooth. Installer says he can Hook it into my Apline Rear enterainment system so the passenger can watch too. He also can add a back up camera that i can turn on even while driving.
xlarge0-47547.jpg

Or

A compustar Security system with Drone. Basically your Smart phone is your remote to your car. With drone you can unlock/lock, start. Has GPS tracking and Unlimited 2 way communication with your car. You can get alerts if your car leaves a certain radius, get notified if your alarm goes off.

iphone.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Radio. i wouldnt trust my phone, that only works half the time, or if it breaks, not being able to drive/ get into my truck. And dont you have to pay for that service on your phone. I know w/ the viper one you do.

TnTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get the radio, what if you lose your phone something

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Another one for the radio. I think the security system sounds awesome though but I personally would enjoy the head unit more.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st off, do you already have a nav radio/HU? If not, then definitely the screen. If you do, then get the alarm. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I dont have a navi system or onstar. The program for the phone has security features. In order to use the program, you have to log in. So if you loose your phone, unless they know your login info they can open your car.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say get the security, but thats probably because I just ordered one. Not the same as yours though, just a Viper

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I'm getting the stereo, but alpine Is
coming with a new unit in a few months, so I'm waiting for the w910, new back up camera to go with it that's also new design this year as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98