Hellwig Rear Stablizer kit for 2/4 drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

momofx

Reaction score
Did a 2/4 drop on my 09 Escalade and I was going to just get the DJM rear end links but then I saw the Hellwig 7707 kit with the adjustable endlinks and beefy adjustable sway bar so I like that setup.

What do you guys think about the Hellwig 7707 kit for a 4 inch drop in the rear?

Truck is riding great but the oem sway bar and links are sitting at a wierd angle after the drop...

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OE or Hellwig, you need the bar ends to be as parallel to the ground as possible. So, if you're ok with the performance of the OE bar, then get the DJM kit and be done with it. They're shorter for the drop but also offset to push the bar to the side about an inch for shock clearance. The Hellwig bar would perform better than stock and the adjustable links would help with, if not completely satisfy the need for shorter links. But, I can't say if the Hellwig bar fits this drop without the clearance issue of the OE bar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21 tots hoes Z71

Latest posts