Hello All

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iced98lx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've already posted around a bit, but wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I'm from SD, and this is my 1995 Yukon:

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1625.JPG

Going to gently remove the body side moldings etc and get rid of the bottom o' door rust, shoot from the bottom of the doors to the color change with line-x. Going to remove inside carpet and check feasibility of doing the floors in line-x as well.

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi. My toy car is a 1998 Vette that I've had and been modifying for 2 years now.. has a cam and a few other goodies, and I like to take out racing..
Here it is in Race prep:

IMG_1606.JPG

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Welcome!

Nice 'Vette!

haha my 5th grade teacher had 98 'Vette, same color also. That lady was crazy cool.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! Looking forward to the upgrades to the Yukon and as everyone has stated already your Vette is sweet!

OP
OP
iced98lx

iced98lx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all (and whoever moved this to the proper forum) just finished taking off the body side molding and the pinstripes.... woohoo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StayStoney