Heated seat and steering wheel questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrotriX

Reaction score
The heated driver and front passenger seats have the option to heat the back and bottom or just the back. Do people have this specific of a preference to only heat their back? The same option is not offered for ventilation. Am I missing something?

Why does the heated steering wheel turn off on its own but the heated seats will stay on forever? I have seen this in other brands as well.

KSweet

Reaction score
Lol, I have always giggled at this because if I'm gonna heat I want it all! My husband used the back heat only the other day and I thought he had lost his mind :p I swore my 17 Tahoe seats used to finally shutoff after awhile, but yeah, definitely doesn't shutoff with my 23 Yukon just goes down to that lowest 1 light level forever (I think)? FWIW if I'm on a road trip or long drive I kinda want heat the entire time until I decide to shut it off, so I'm preferencing the stay on forever mode.

As for venting, I think it requires some decent extra equipment that would not fit in the back portion.

I had my massage and heat on today and thought to myself, as overly "extra" as they are, I freaking LOVE them.

tagexpcom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 2021 Yukon Denali and I want it all because I'm old and it helps reduce 'ache' after multiple hours of driving.

However - it won't stay on. I finally found (and turned off) the automatic heat/cool on/off option but still....

I set 3 red dots (max) but it will go to 2 red dots after 20min or so no matter what I do and I have to bump it back up :)

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First of all, it is harmful for men to heat the crotch area))) but at the same time it is very pleasant to drive in winter with the back heating turned on by only 1 unit))))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019