Heated cloth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my search didn't show much..... Can you add heated seats to a cloth equipped LS or SLE? It always surprised me that you could get heated cloth seats on other GM products but not a Tahoe/Yukon. Would the heaters from a pick-up work?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d think a truck seat would work or you can go the aftermarket heater route. I did one on my wife’s old E39 and it worked great.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my search didn't show much..... Can you add heated seats to a cloth equipped LS or SLE? It always surprised me that you could get heated cloth seats on other GM products but not a Tahoe/Yukon. Would the heaters from a pick-up work?
yes you can add heated & cooled or heated only
you need the seat & wiring harness the harness dr has them, if not on his webite then just message him he can make them
his stuff is top notch https://harnessdr.com/
you may need to add a harness/switches. etc to get heated if you do not have heated already

Last edited:
OP
OP
vcode

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes you can add heated & cooled or heated only
you need the seat & wiring harness the harness dr has them, if not on his webite then just message him he can make them
his stuff is top notch https://harnessdr.com/
you may need to add a harness/switches. etc to get heated if you do not have heated already
But what do you do for the seat itself? LS and SLE did not even offer that as an option.

OP
OP
vcode

vcode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’d think a truck seat would work or you can go the aftermarket heater route. I did one on my wife’s old E39 and it worked great.
I looked online and couldn't find anything aftermarket.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But what do you do for the seat itself? LS and SLE did not even offer that as an option.
idealy you just grab a used seat from a wrecker, then it is already wired and ready to go
you can just add a seat heater with a manual switch if you wanted to go that route. this would require pulling the seat cover's off and putting the heater pads in and then wire up power.
heated seats work just like heated gloves or heated socks, etc it's just a wire grid, some higher trim models use a fan and heater module not sure if those are used on the k2's or not if so those would be on a Escalade or Denali

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wes is right on the money with the easiest options. The kit I put in my wife’s rig was pretty easy to install. I used switched power from the stereo and put the toggle switches from the kit on either side of the stereo and ran the wires under the console for a clean look. We sold it or I’d send pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts