Heard about a $30 hid kit deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kr123

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Got a txt from friend about the www.hidextra.com black Friday half off sale happening this weekend. He said their quality is decent and normally sell at $60 but now $30. Just thought I'd share this black Friday deal for folks looking for HID kit. Getting myself a slim kit for sure

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna get some for wife's Honda element, and some for my fogs.

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
I had there bulbs in my lexus, thay are great kits, I had no problems with them. I would buy from them if I had to buy again.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Serge is gonna explode!!

Nah, it all makes sense.

When the Chinese decided to rob us blind they meant the blind part literally ... one cheap ass hid kit at a time.

:manos:

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Oh and not for nothing but the OP is a known spammer ... he's posted the exact same thread/paragraph on at least two other forums, hidplanet (where his post was pulled for spam), and on my.is (Lexus IS300 forum). Safe to assume that he's going around spamming every forum he can get to.

daniels

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
NICE. One of the best Black Friday deals yet. I've heard nothing but good things about HIdextra, was waiting for a deal like this. The premium grade hid kit actually looks the most tempting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667