Headliners....?

Flooring options. ( yes, I am in the sand often )

• Rhino Liner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Advanced Polymer AKA ( "non-Slip" boat decking)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Autumn_Houston

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ripped out the headliner in the Yukon. I'm scraping off the old stuff now, I need some ideas, thoughts, Tips, No-no's?

Also, how ridiculous is the heat and noise level if one were to replace the flooring with something besides carpet?

Jon Valera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just ripped out the headliner in the Yukon. I'm scraping off the old stuff now, I need some ideas, thoughts, Tips, No-no's?

Also, how ridiculous is the heat and noise level if one were to replace the flooring with something besides carpet?

Whats up! I too am in the process of re doing my headliner w sound deadening on the roof 1st. As far as noise level on floor w something other than carpet I'm not sure, I don't think there would be too much of a difference.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Lizard skin makes a 2 part spray on system. One for heat and one for noise. I’m sure there are others as well. One of the PPV guys might chime in on the noise level. I think they have rubber floors.

KevinS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here’s an option for your flooring that I’m considering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts