Headlights. No high beams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so my high beams stop working. I checked and replaced both high beams but still nothing The high beam indicator comes on when it’s supposed too. I have head that the wig wag module could have gone bad even though it’s not operational. Where is the wig wag module how do I replace it or by pass it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the wig wag module is between the rt front fender, ( liner, turtle, apron) and the front bumper. you can see it barely if you stick your head in the right place.

Stick my head where? [emoji23]
Does anyone know what it looks like ?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stick my head where? [emoji23]
Does anyone know what it looks like ?

take a couple screws out of the passenger side front splash guard between the front wheel and the back of the bumper they should be 7 or 8 mm when you have a couple out you can pull it back and look inside with a flashlight. basically behind the front right headlight.

should be a black module with wires, could be aluminum also depending on the module, should look something like this

wig.jpg

Kee Fuller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take a couple screws out of the passenger side front splash guard between the front wheel and the back of the bumper they should be 7 or 8 mm when you have a couple out you can pull it back and look inside with a flashlight. basically behind the front right headlight.

should be a black module with wires, could be aluminum also depending on the module, should look something like this

View attachment 230879

wonder how much this sells for. I'll take a look and see if mines is still there

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wonder how much this sells for. I'll take a look and see if mines is still there
that one was for a Impalla, but there not all that much just depends on the name I guess a few different company's make them and a bunch of china brands out there also.

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got in from the garage. Hi beams are fixed. Fuse compartment was disgustingly filthy and the fuses were loose. Simple easy fix. Thanks guys!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts