Headlight bulb question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was looking to replace low beams with morimotos. Noticed 2 options: 9005 or H11. How do I know which I need? I have a 2018 LT Tahoe. Thanks

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whenever you are not sure on a part number, you can contact your local GMC dealer, give them the truck's Vin number, and they will provide you with the correct part number, along with their price. Then, you can take that part number and obtain the correct replacement elsewhere, or in your case, obtain the correct conversion replacement

I just did that this morning, as I need a replacement AC belt tensioner. I received the part number from my local GMC dealer, along with their price, and then I subsequently placed an order with Rock Auto for the exact same AC Delco part for about 1/3 of the price.

wilcfr

Reaction score
Hello,
I was looking to replace low beams with morimotos. Noticed 2 options: 9005 or H11. How do I know which I need? I have a 2018 LT Tahoe. Thanks
Go to the Sylvania site they have a search function that will tell you which you need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts