Headlight bulb question... again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2005 burb z. Looking to change lows and fogs out to get a cleaner color mostly. Don't need extra light but don't need to loose it either. Have looked and kensun (spelling?) HID on Amazon. Also have looked at Opt7 flux beam LED. Both have mostly good reviews but some horror reviews too. I have stock housing and am having a hard time even thinking about changing them due to piss poor fits and aiming issues. Also I'm very picky about the way they look.

Need something to match fogs color also. Prefer 5-6k all the way. Crisp white. No ridiculous blue tints or anything.

Any feedback is appreciated. I'm just worried I'll go one way and be one of the horror stories in the reviews and be stuck or out money.
Thanks

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Moose912

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there's other threads about them, but it seemed to me they were mostly about housing. I'm trying to avoid that kind of money.... but if it's being kept lol. May as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mack10432

Latest posts